White Speaker Set: Alto TS212 Active 2-Way 12" Loudspeaker PAIR 2200W + Speaker Stands in a Bag + Stagg 10m XLR Leads
Included in this kit:
- 2 x Alto TS212 white 1100W peak each
- 2 x white NJS steel speaker stand with (black) carry bag
- 2 x 10m Stagg XLR male to XLR female leads (if you have a different output/connector on your mixer eg. jack or RCA/phono, please add a note to your purchase so we can provide the correct cable for you) XLR cables are available in Red, Blue, Green or Purple as well as Black - let us know if you have a preference.
THESE ARE THE NEW GENERATION OF TRUESONIC SPEAKERS FEATURING REDESIGNED CABINETS AND AMPLIFIERS
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil & 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4- inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output for connection to additional loudspeakers
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Mid/large-sized PA systems
- Halls, auditoriums, amphitheaters
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Mobile DJ systems
- Special events, presentations, and weddings
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design. The amplifiers in the TS212 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS212 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS215 powered loudspeaker
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch.
Hang 'em High, Lay 'em Down
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem, there are M10 rigging points too. The new cabinet design means you can lay them as a wedge in either orientation. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
"… more than enough to serve as the main P.A…. the Altos offer plenty to feel good about." --Tony Orant, Keyboard Mag
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS212 is a phenomenal choice. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
- Output Power 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency 1” (25 mm) neodymium driver
- Crossover 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL 127 dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage 80°/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power AC Input: 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height) 14.04” x 13.80” x 23.28” 357 x 351 x 591 mm
- Weight 28.35 lbs. 12.86 kg