RCF ART 715-A MK II - Pair of B-Stock Active Powered Speakers 2800W RMS + Speaker Stands in a Bag + Stagg 10m XLR Leads
Included in this kit:
- 2 x RCF ART 715-A MK II - These speakers have both been opened and used for demonstration. However they are complete and in good condition and come with the full warranty.
- 2 x Stagg or NJS* steel speaker stand with carry bag (* depending on availability)
- 2 x 10 m Stagg XLR male to XLR female leads (if you have a different output/connector on your mixer eg. jack or RCA/phono please add a note to your purchase so we can provide the correct cable for you)
A GREAT ALL-ROUNDER
The punchy 130dB makes these stand out in a club and the light weight and portability make them ideal for a mobile DJ or small system. They're equally at home in houses of worship and conference venues.
LIVE MUSIC: Tired of worrying about the fact that the voice isn't cutting through the mix on the stage?
Well, why not try the ART 715-A as a stage monitor. This is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where you need extra punch in bass reproduction and extremely accurate high frequency response to hear the voice when the band is playing at full throttle.
RCF ART 715-A is a 2 way active system offering substantial power for a variety of professional applications that include primary sound reinforcement and supplementary fill for larger systems.
RCF ART 715-A is equipped with a new generation of 700 Watt Digital Amplifier, 500 Watt for the woofer and 200 Watt for the compression driver, and is controlled by a multiway DSP. The result of this is very high output, extremely low distortion and an incredible natural sound. The Dsp takes care of crossovers, equalisations, soft-limiters, rms limiters, large signals compression. The amplifier presents both XLR/jack (Combo) balanced inputs, XLR output link, volume and a switchable EQ Mode (Flat/ Boost). It features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also assists in the heat dissipation.
The compression driver uses a 1” throat diameter titanium dome featuring a vented suspension and is powered from a massive high flux neodymium magnet and an edge wound 1,7” Mylar voice coil. This top class driver offers a high output, transparent midrange sound and clarity in high frequencies reproduction.
RCF ART 715-A features a 15” inch woofer that, with a 3” coil and a powerful magnetic structure, guarantees a fast and accurate mid-bass frequency range. The new loudspeaker design looks aggressive whilst retaining familiar Art ergonomics and is the result of extensive combined functional and acoustic research.
The Art 7 Series two-way system cabinets are moulded in a special polypropylene composite material and are designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings. The reflex porting has been resized to offer a better efficiency.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 130 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3.0" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Foreground / background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, theatres, corporate AV, retail, theme parks
- Compact live sound reinforcement system
- Stage monitoring
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width: 437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19.4 / 42.76 kg/lbs