ART 710-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 10” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 10" Woofer
- 90°x70°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
WTF is FirPHASE? - click here!
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1.0", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:10", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:548 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width:340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth:305 / 12.0 mm/inch
- Net Weight:14.4 / 31.75 kg/lbs
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimizes dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
The amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a Jack input for the maximum connection versatility.
SWITCHABLE EQ MODE
A switchable EQ Mode makes it easier to select among two different equalisation presets:
- BOOST: extended response switch that slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications;
- FLAT: linear response switch, when the speaker is used to amplify a live mix. The amplifier has a built in limiter circuit to prevent clipping or overdriving the transducers.
A useful Mic/Line switch helps adjusting the input sensitivity. When used for speech, the [Mic] setting allows to use a microphone directly with the speaker. Set the selector to [Line] when using the speaker for live music or playback.
An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application.
3 status LEDs – Limiter / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
HIGH QUALITY TRANSDUCERS
Woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s assembly technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
THE ART 7 SERIES DESIGN
The RCF ART 7 Series has earned the prestigious international Red Dot Design Award in the Product Design category. Receiving the renowned Red Dot acts as proof of the excellent design achievements of professionals and up-and-coming talent alike, thus symbolising a seal of quality. With its outstanding and innovative design, the Art 7 Series has succeeded in one of the most renowned and most difficult international design competitions worldwide. High quality materials, precise manufacturing, careful assembly and extensive quality control procedures complete the groundbreaking design work of the RCF R&D team.
The sturdy, ergonomic cabinet is easy to carry thanks to the rubber-coated plastic handle. Take the ART 7 everywhere with you.
At the bottom of the speakers there is a robust steel pole mount, allowing to place the speaker on a stand or on a subwoofer with full safety and stability.
Thanks to the rear profile of the cabinet, the ART 7 Series speakers can be easily used as stage monitors whatever the needs of musicians. Internal reinforcements prevent any deformation of the cabinet.