Pioneer XDJ-RR All-In-One system for rekordbox dj
Pioneer's latest controller/player is the more portable version of the XDJ-RX2. Weighing in at only 5kg and taking less room on the DJ table, it's the ideal choice for home users and mobile DJs. With layout and features from the flagship CD2000NXS2 / DJM900NXS2 professional setup, it makes it easy to move from one to the other.
BEDROOM TO MAIN ROOM
If you want to make the transition from playing at home to performing at parties, bars and eventually clubs, Pioneer DJ's new XDJ-RR 2-channel all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox is the ideal piece of kit for you. The system inherits all the basic features from our club-standard NXS2 set-up and packs them into a lightweight, portable body that’s easy to take to parties and gigs as you progress through the DJ ranks.
The XDJ-RR offers you flexibility, so you can practise and perform however you prefer. It’s compatible with our professional performance application rekordbox dj (licence included) but if you don’t want to use a PC/Mac, you can export your rekordbox-analysed music to USB storage devices, plug them into the controller and play tracks directly from them.
Keep an eye on all the information you need thanks to the XDJ-RR’s 7-inch large screen and use performance features and FX inherited from the NXS2 set-up – such as Hot Cues, Slip Loop and Beat FX – to craft unique mixes on the fly.
Unleash your creativity with the XDJ-RR and follow your dreams from your bedroom to the club.
- Layout and features from club-standard NXS2 set-up
- The XDJ-RR inherits its layout design and many of its performance controls, features and FX from the flagship CDJ-2000NXS2 professional multi player and DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer set-up. You can play rekordbox-analysed tracks directly from USB storage drives or connect your PC/Mac to the XDJ-RR and use rekordbox dj – Pioneer's professional performance application. You also have the option to use Link Export mode.
- Dual USB-A ports
- With the option to connect two USB drives at the same time, you can play back-to-back and be sure of seamless handovers between DJs.
- 7-inch large screen
- Browse and select tracks quickly and intuitively via the 7-inch large screen, using the GUI design and large rotary selector from the CDJ-2000NXS2 multi player. Get a quick visual reference of track information such as playback position, BPM and waveforms for more accurate mixing and scratching.
- Performance controls
- Enhance your sets using dedicated controls for performance features:
- Hot Cues – mark various points in your tracks and instantly play from them by hitting the Hot Cue pads. Create live remixes by triggering Hot Cues in unique sequences.
- Beat Loop – loop a section of a track and the XDJ-RR automatically sets the loop-out point based on the BPM. You can chop up loops on the fly for even more creative performances.
- Slip Loop – switch on Slip Loop and tracks keep playing silently in the background when you’re scratching or using other performance features. Then, when you’re ready to drop the track back in, it plays from exactly the right place.
- Beat Jump – easily change the way a track develops by jumping backwards or forwards by the number of beats you choose.
- Mixer section with professional FX
- Perform smooth, precise mixes using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equal to those on the DJM-900NXS2 professional club mixer.
- You can spice up your sets with FX also inherited from the flagship mixer:
- Beat FX – change the sound in sync with the beat: Echo, Reverb, Flanger.
- Sound Color FX – add texture and tension by simply turning the knob: Filter, Noise, Dub Echo, Pitch.
- Lightweight and portable
- Take the XDJ-RR wherever you want to practise or perform thanks to its portable design. It’s compact and weighs just 5.2 kg – almost 4 kg (43%) less than the XDJ-RX2 – making it perfect for carrying to your next house party or gig.
- Other features
- All-in-one design enables simple and speedy set-up
- Connect the XDJ-RR to a power source and your speakers or sound system and you’re ready to perform. There’s no need for cables between the player and mixer sections.
- External audio input
- Play music from external sources or mobile devices thanks to the AUX input.
- Link Export mode for rekordbox
- Connect your laptop directly to the XDJ-RR with a single USB cable and play the tracks in your rekordbox library without exporting them to a USB drive.
- Includes rekordbox dj licence key
- Activate the rekordbox dj licence key (worth €139) bundled with the XDJ-RR to use Pioneer's professional performance application. And, if you add the DDJXP1 DJ sub controller to your set-up (available separately), you can unleash even more of rekordbox dj’s features – for example, by using the 32 Performance Pads to trigger extra FX – and bring more creative flair to your performances.