Mackie ProFX12V2: 12 Channel Mixer with Effects
The ProFX12 is the perfect choice for smaller performing acts, solo performers or for small venues that don’t have the budget or space for a ton of outboard gear. The ProFX12 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX12 is loaded with six Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated “Gig-Ready” effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. The ProFX12 has all the right tools, each and every one designed to sound great. Plus, everything is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with additional impact-resistant sidecheeks, protecting your investment from the rigors of the road.
The all-new RMFX™ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “Gig Ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX™ processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, we’ve delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
- 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects including reverb, delay and chorus
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning main outputs or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs