Ortofon Concorde MkII Club Stylus
THE CONCORDE CLUB ENSURES THE BEST POSSIBLE SOUND QUALITY WITH INCREASED OUTPUT VOLTAGE FOR POWERFUL, ENERGETIC SOUND.
The CLUB model boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club. The CLUB features Special Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a Spherical diamond. The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
The CLUB is also recommended for digitalizing purpose: it provides optimal quality and extracts every last detail from vinyl when transferring vinyl to any digital storage media.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g