Audio Technica ATH-M20X Professional Monitor Headphones
Modern design and quality materials
Replacing the original ATH-M20 model from Audio-Technica, the closed-back dynamic ATH-M20X headphones are an excellent introduction to the reknowned M-Series Range. With a modern design and construction from high-quality materials, the ATH-M20x allows for a high level of listening comfort, allowing a quality audio reproduction and effective sound isolation, making this an excellent choice for recording and mixing.
Perfectly Balanced Mix Control
Like the rest of the range, the ATH-M20x has had the design of its earcups and headband reworked for improved comfort and to prolong its lifespan. The headphones offer optimal performance in low frequencies which allows for perfectly balanced mixing control.
Conceived for optimal performance at low frequencies, the ATH-M20x offers high quality sound reproduction and the circumaural design contours around the ears for superior sound isolation. Thanks to an ergonomic design, the earcups to can pivot at up to 15° allowing for better flexibility than the predecessor.
Strong Alliance Between Design and Comfort
Taking inspiration from the design of the M50 and M40, the ATH-M20x are robust monitoring headphones designed for daily use. Light and comfotable to wear, the ATH-M20x allow for prolonged use both in the studio and out and about.
Perfect sound isolation
A circumaural design completely contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
Ergonomic and aesthetic
Inspired by the acclaimed design of the original ATH-M50 headphones, the ATH-M20x are light and comfortable.
One-sided cable exit on the left-hand earcup with a cable length of 3 metres.
The ATH-M20x comes with an inbuilt 3 metre cable terminated by a 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack and a seperate 6.3 mm snap-on stereo jack adaptor
- Closed-back monitoring headpones dedicated to recording and mixing
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils.
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance with good bass reproduction
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation; ergonomic and light design
- Ear and head pads made from professional-quality materials
- Convenient single-sided cable exit
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190g, without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter